Earthly Body® is a family-owned, respected manufacturer and global leader of quality hemp products since 1996. Our product lines, which are sold in 44 countries worldwide, include:
• CBD Daily - a topical skin care line for relief of pain and inflammation
• EMERA CBD Haircare - a CBD-infused salon-professional line for scalp and hair health
• Marrakesh Haircare - an argan & hemp seed oil-infused fragrant haircare & styling line
• ColorpHlex - a natural color bonding treatment for use in professional hair coloring
• Hemp Seed Natural Body Care - a fragrant body and skin care line with hemp seed oil
• Miracle Oil - a tea-tree and hemp seed oil infused line for soothing skin conditions
• Earthly Body products for sexual health and well being, including an array of edible
candles and Waterslide, a personal moisturizer
Earthly Body products contain organic hemp seed oil and other naturally beneficial ingredients but without the use of mineral oil, dyes, sulfates, propylene glycol, phthalates or parabens.
Earthly Body’s products are 100% Vegan and cruelty-free. We are on PETA’s highly regarded “No Test List” and have achieved the coveted Leaping Bunny certification.
The hemp used in Earthly Body products is a sustainable wonder crop, which can grow in a variety of climates and soil types. The crops grow close to one another so they take up less space. The hemp plant grows without the use of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and thrives on less water than most crops, making it the environment’s best friend, and a natural way to clean up soil pollution.
Earthly Body products are housed in recyclable packaging, and our products are made in our own solar-powered manufacturing facility in California.
We donate a portion of our sales to Trees for the Future, a nonprofit tree-planting organization.
100% THC-FREE & DRUG-FREE
The industrial hemp seed that is used in cosmetics today is not marijuana, although they are from the same species (Cannabis Sativa). The seeds are sterilized, removing any traces of THC – the mind-altering compound found in the drug. Industrial hemp can be grown with relatively little fertilizer and without the pesticides that have been known to pollute ground water and river systems. Our CBD containing products (CBD Daily and EMERA) are derived from the hemp plant, not the marijuana plant, and are third-party tested to verify their potency and purity.
MANUFACTURER’S DECLARATION: The oil in our hemp-based products has been tested in accordance with Health Canada and USDA guidelines and contains 0.00% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).